Updated version for MediaPortal 1.1.1 (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello everybody,

I created a slightly patched version based on SVN r3595 (of the mp-plugins repository). What's new:
    • Uses the DLLs from MediaPortal 1.1.1. No need to copy them by yourself anymore: it works out-of-the-box.
    • A patched Casinni webserver that doesn't crash the TvServer anymore (I reverted the change to aspNETserve since my patched Casinni is working fine).
    • Security fix for the leaking of config.xml, thanks OnkelChris.
    • Fix the TvServer status page on Windows XP
    • Recompiled for any cpu, should work on x64 too.
    • Some crash fixes on TvServer status page and EPG (from SVN r3332)
    • New layout (from SVN r3594)
    To install it, you need to remove the old version of MPWebServices. You can backup your config.xml, but be sure to put it back one folder higher (not in the htdocs folder). I hope I have fixed all bugs with these patches, If it's still nog working, please post it in this topic.

Update: the latest source is from now on always available on github.

Update 19/10/2010:
    I created a new version (1.0.0.2+o2) with just 2 updates:
    * Fixes the 'Select a channel' bug. I still don't know how it's possible that it didn't work in my earlier build, but that it did work in gemx's build, as the code was exact the same... Anyway, it's fixed now.
    * Integrates the new layout made by P4G0 (from here).
    Downloads are from now on always available from the headpost (here) :D

Attachments

• MPWebServices-o2.zip
      1.5 MB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The zip only contains the setup.exe, it is missiing the important .msi file ;) Can you please upload?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oops, removed the .msi instead of the .exe. Attached new version to the headpost.

lightman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thnx for the great work!

now we have an updated version of this wonderful plugin!

gonna test it next week

Pitscho

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Serverfehler in der Anwendung /.

Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Beschreibung: Unbehandelte Ausnahme beim Ausführen der aktuellen Webanforderung. Überprüfen Sie die Stapelüberwachung, um weitere Informationen über diesen Fehler anzuzeigen und festzustellen, wo der Fehler im Code verursacht wurde.

Ausnahmedetails: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Quellfehler:

Zeile 113:
    Zeile 114: foreach (ManagementObject os in queryCollection)
    Zeile 115: ret=os["Caption"].ToString() + " " + os["CSDVersion"].ToString() + " (Build " + os["BuildNumber"].ToString() + " - " + os["BuildType"] + ")";
    Zeile 116: return ret;
    Zeile 117: }

Quelldatei: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs Zeile: 115

Stapelüberwachung:

[NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.]
    TvServerStatus.GetOSVersionStr() in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:115
    TvServerStatus.RefreshServerInfo(List`1 recPaths) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:87
    TvServerStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:65
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +73
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +52
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2184

Versionsinformationen: Microsoft .NET Framework-Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET-Version:2.0.50727.4927

Windows 7 64bit
    MP 1.1.1

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Some stupid mistake :oops:

I've updated the mpwebservices.zip attached to the headpost, and attached the new TvServerStatus.aspx.cs (the only changed page) here.

Attachments

• TvServerStatus.aspx.cs.zip
      1.9 KB

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    AW: Updated version for MediaPortal 1.1.1

Dear Oxan,
    the new version of you works great! thank you for your work.
    I have a question: It would be possible to integrate these beautiful surface in your version?
    New MediaPortal WebServices-GUI released (form MePo User: P4G0)
    That would be great, because you would not have to tinker!

cheers bribbon

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Updated version for MediaPortal 1.1.1

hey guys,

nice to see some work on this :)

I am working on a modified version to get a bit more out of it. For now, I only focus on LAN using. Perhaps I can get it for WAN, too... if the time has come, i will share this one ;)

some problems I had with the "original" webservice:
    • missing support for special characters like "äöü..."
    • m3u didn't work for me
    • changed the behaviour of activating tv on tvserver (optimized for LAN)
    • changed listing of music, records and movies
    • included remote
    • some minor changes here and there ;)

Oxan:
    if u need a helping hand, I can support you in some topics

hassegubben

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2006
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the fantastic effort of making MPWS work out of the box. I am having som trouble using/configuring the service.
    TV, Radio, Recordings, Schedules and ServerStatus work out of the box.But I can not get
    Movies, Music and Pictures to show. I try to enter % or a letter%, but nothing shows. What am I doing wrong? I have not made any configuration settings at all so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom