1.15.0 Updating Dedicated TVE setup, set TV-service to "manual" start (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    If you want the TV service to start automatically after installation, you need to make sure you enter the correct DB service name.
    Yep, it was, what i do, but always the same error, at least it don't store the my value, and restore the default value.

I don't know what you're talking about.
    TeamViewer?
    i tryed to rename the windows service MySQL56 to MySQL5, this one break the start of mysql server.

and now, i modified the setup from MySQL wizard, all was good, but now, it won't start anymore (100% breaked) so need to uninstall MySQL server and re-installing it.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yep, it was, what i do, but always the same error, at least it don't store the my value, and restore the default value.
    I think you may still be misunderstanding me. We can try a reinstallation with TeamViewer. That way I could show you what I mean.

i tryed to rename the windows service MySQL56 to MySQL5
    Oh - bad idea. :(
    There's no need to do that.
    My Windows service is also called MySQL56, and I have no problem.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    So, uninstalled all MySQL version
    deleted all database
    and now, it seems fine !
    [2017-04-18 16:45:07,816] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [INFO ] - SetupDatabaseForm: Added dependency for TvService - MySQL56
    [2017-04-18 16:45:07,817] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [INFO ] - ---- check if database needs to be updated/created ----
    [2017-04-18 16:45:07,831] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [INFO ] - ---- upgrade database schema ----

Now, i start from an blank paper !!!! (n)
    but maybe it's the good solution, for remove error entries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom