Updating languages from movie file (MediaInfo) using the AMC catalog (2 Viewers)

xpe

Portal Member
April 19, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
The option to update only single properties is only available in the details view of a movie, not when you open the menu in list view.
??? Context Menu > Updates >Get Internet Info > Select Grabber > Match Movie > Select Fields to update <<< works fine here ;)

Never mind. I was confused by the slightly different menu workflow :)

Context Menu -> Updates -> Get Internet Info -> Select Grabber -> Match Movie -> Select Fields to update
vs.
Context Menu -> Updates -> Update film data by field

Same goes for creating fanart by movie frames. I only tested this with the Titan Skin.
Yes true, and IIRC there was a reason Guzzi did it that way. However, as you will see in the Issue Tracker a full fanart manager is planned, similar to TV Series fanart, which will include the options to create fanart. So rather than change that now, can you wait for that? You can star 'Issue 128: Feature to preview fanart and select which fanart is downloaded' in the tracker and it may get implemented sooner ;)

Thank you for the hint. This was never meant to be criticism but a question out of interest :)

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you for the hint. This was never meant to be criticism but a question out of interest :)
    No worries I understood it as your interest and enthusiasm which is much appreciated. That's why I 'suggested' you might like to support Fanart Manager (cuz I want it - sneaky eh? :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom