Upgrade from ancient MP (1 Viewer)

cewillis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2010
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    So I tried 1.3 -- and it works 'differently', pretty well actually. No minimization of playbacks. But now KeyboardInputPlugin is missing, and the MPEI refuses to download it -- 'connection forcibly terminated by remote'. Also, all the links I can find are 404. Don't really need it right now, as my setting were correctly recovered by BackUpSettings. But I would like to have it available -- any ideas?
    I have the .dll from 1.2.3 if someone can tell me how to install it.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    First of all, you should decide if you need it at all as Stéphane Lenclud said in other thread
    If yes, you could search info on forum/wiki like everybody do. I googled wiki article about it Generic Keyboard - Remote Input Plugin
    It has forum links with several installers. I hope they will help you.

cewillis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2010
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    As stated, I don't need it now, but would like to have it anyway.
    I did find it by search here, installed it by copy/replace .dll, and it works. I posted that in another thread specifically about KeyboardInputPlugin. Should have here, too -- sorry.
    Thanks for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ajs [WiP] 5044: Upgrade NSIS to actual Version MediaPortal 1 21
    morpheus_xx [WiP] "What's New" plugin for MP2 upgrades MediaPortal 2 20
    A [solved] Upgraded HTPC. Cannot install MP anymore Installation, configuration support 3
    A [solved] DiseqC problems after upgrade to 1.25 General Support 12
    DHosein 1.25 Upgrade and movie covers/backdrops General Support 9
    cerberus Erfahrungsbericht Upgrade Win 10.1909 MP 1.24 Installationsprobleme? 2
    G [solved] Black Screen on all videos after upgrading to either 1.23 or 1.24 from 1.22 General Support 4
    404 [solved] EPG problem after Win10 'upgrade' General Support 1
    F [solved] Could not find the MediaPortal.Common.Logging.ILogger service after upgrading from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 General 2
    G MP1 TV Server "failed to upgrade the database" using MS Sql Server Installation, configuration support 3
    T Upgrading HTPC for 4K General 5
    joecrow Online Videos fails after MP 1.23 upgrade. 1.23 Pre Release 37
    johns11 Multiple programs responding to IR commands since upgrade from 1.12 Remotes 3
    D PC rebuild & MP2 upgrade - how to preserve database and settings? General 1
    W Playback stuttering after upgrade from MP1 on Windows 7 to MP2 on Windows 10 General 2
    R [solved] TV Server after upgrading from MP 1.18 to MP 2.2 General 14
    caveman Upgrade from Mediaportal 1.X to 2.2 General 6
    B Is it Feasible to upgrade a working Mediaportal 1.20.100.0 to V2? Newcomers Forum 1
    T [further infos missing] MP2.2 client crashes on open (after upgrade) 2.2 Archive 34
    J Things I noticed with MP2.2 almost within minutes after upgrading it over the 2.13 version General 6
    D Upgrade to MP2.2 pre release fails with failure to start service 2.2 Archive 32
    Steve.Rayner61 TV "Unable to play" on Client - Working until Win 10 Server upgraded to Version 1803 Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 5