[solved] Upgraded to 1.8 from 1.6, EPG GUI not the same (1 Viewer)

WelshGandalf

Portal Member
July 2, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I just upgraded, I have Titan (or maybe Titan Extended, I don't know...). Some settings were lost but I have sorted out everything now as far as I can see.... apart from the GUI.

The data is still fine, but it displays only 6 rows of information whereas before it was many more (11? 15? I can't remember). It is also too "zoomed in" compared to before.

I can't for the life of me find the setting to change this. I have tried searching the forum/internet for the answer but I can't find it. Can someone help me please?

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    in Titan you can change EPG lines (7/11) using MePo Client (not the config tool). Goto

MePo Titan (home) > Settings Button > General > GeneralMP > GUI > Skin

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    It is also too "zoomed in" compared to before.
    I think that you mean the time interval displayed by the EPG; this is called the "time block". This is adjustable in 1-hour increments from 1 hour to 4 hours. It sounds as though you have it set to 4 hours (or maybe 3 hours).

Solution: use the F7 key on your keyboard to reduce the time interval displayed, and F8 to increase it.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

WelshGandalf

Portal Member
    July 2, 2013
    Home Country
    Brilliant, thanks for your help!

I don't think I ever would've stumbled across the EPG lines setting myself. Talk about hiding a setting away.... I wonder how I found it the first time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom