URL issue , error getting playback urls (1 Viewer)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Ok, attached are my logs, I tried demand5 , 4od and then southpark world, southpark world started buffering then came back no url.
    demand5 - something special is returned, while getting url, I hope that @Brownard looks at this problem
    4od - trying to get data, but remote server cannot be resolved (@Brownard as maintainer should look on this)

The issue with southparkworld is a bit more complicated, it has something to do with handshaking type 9 which isn't working correctly ("HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9") and could only be fixed in the mpurlsourcesplitter
    south park world - i don't agree with @doskabouter, handshaking is finished:
    Code:
    21-10-2012 13:06:42.790 [ d48] [{E4DA2E0F-94C6-42CF-812C-B9F31FBFB19B}] [Verbose] MPUrlSourceSplitter_Protocol_Rtmp: RtmpLogCallback(): HandShake: Handshaking finished....
    21-10-2012 13:06:42.791 [ d48] [{E4DA2E0F-94C6-42CF-812C-B9F31FBFB19B}] [Verbose] MPUrlSourceSplitter_Protocol_Rtmp: RtmpLogCallback(): RTMP_Connect1, handshaked
    There is problem with connection parameters, something is wrong.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Georgius, you're right, was a bit in a hurry when I checked this. Will see if I can fix it properly

browuk

Portal Member
    October 10, 2012
    Home Country
    France France
    Where did you add this? Don't quite understand what you did...

add what? if you mean the site, I didn't, I just did a full update of sites in onlinevideos and it was under language French, category name TF1, the videos that do show up under TF1 I can watch fine, its just the program danse avec les stars says no videos but when I look at the online videos log to see where it is fetching the episodes from, the url is http://videos.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/ . which if you go to in a browser, its correct, the videos are there so why does onlinevideos report no videos?

thanks for any help you can give.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just back from my hols, I'll try and look at the Demand5 prob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom