User Fanart (1 Viewer)

DJBenz

Portal Member
March 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The fanart folder should be in the thumbs folder not the mediaportal folder

Documents & settings\All Users\Application Data\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\thumbs\fan art

Thanks, is that a new thing, or have I just forgotten the thumbs folder? (The structure got removed whe I installed the update.)

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    As far as I know thats where it always was but I havent used it very long so cant confirm that

DJBenz

Portal Member
    March 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hmm, one thing with the new install, it doesn't seem to be downloading any episode images. :confused:

Tried removing all shows from the database and rescanning, but it hasn't fixed it.

filetree

Portal Member
    July 30, 2008
    Home Country
    I've searched all over and can't find an answer to this.

Is it possible for MPTV Series to show each shows fan art on it's page once clicked from the main tv series page?
    And how would I go about doing?

Like when I'm on the Prison Break section, I want it to be prison break fan art. I'm pretty sure this is possible, I just cant figure out how.

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    Hmm, one thing with the new install, it doesn't seem to be downloading any episode images. :confused:

Tried removing all shows from the database and rescanning, but it hasn't fixed it.

Did you go in and check to download episode thumbnails?? Its unchecked by defult

I've searched all over and can't find an answer to this.

Is it possible for MPTV Series to show each shows fan art on it's page once clicked from the main tv series page?
    And how would I go about doing?

Like when I'm on the Prison Break section, I want it to be prison break fan art. I'm pretty sure this is possible, I just cant figure out how.

Are you sure your skin supports this plugin because I have had this ever since I started using it
    Using monochrome with the proper file to show fanart from the monochrome files

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone interested in a new fanart site? I was bored so I made a new one. :p
    Anyway contact me if you wanna help me test it out a bit.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Okay new site is up. Some thumbs might load slow since everything doesn't have a thumbnail yet.

Send me a pm if you want to link your fanart to your user so you can moderate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom