User Fanart (1 Viewer)

odin318

Portal Pro
April 21, 2006
You can click "more" on your remote inside the TV-series plugin and then click fanart.. This will take you too a page where you can download fanart for the serie you are currently browsing.

I use a keyboard - is there any way to download them through the Config tool?

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
for that you need an SVN version of the plugin which seem to be currently offline or something..

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi spuck

Glad to see you , been a while since you posted, hope everything going fine, last i heard, studying is now your motivation :)

Best Wishes.

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    for that you need an SVN version of the plugin which seem to be currently offline or something..

I got it with latest tv-series from the repository.. Downloaded the MPI from there a week ago or so and installed that.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    lol studying? Only time I do that is the three hours a week I'm in school. xD

I got it with latest tv-series from the repository.. Downloaded the MPI from there a week ago or so and installed that.
    Ah great, I'll have to get that. Thanks... ^^
    Edit: Well, at least I can't find it. There's only 2.0 and the old "1.3".

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Love the fan art syste! Got a load for my series but I'm wondering if there are any other sources, I'm struggling for some fan art for The Unit and for Ross Kemp on Gangs.. Guess they aremt as popular or mainstream!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom