Version 0.2.0.1 beta (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can't get this version working. I install de .mpi package, and when trying to load config window, I get an error about the loading of "ASIO.Interop.dll". If I push "cotinue" button in the error window, config window loads, but nothing appears in ASIO or Windows device combos... If I close the config window and try to access it again through MediaPortal Config Uitlity, Plugin section appears empty (no plugins are shown).

I'm trying to use this plugin with ASIO4ALL v2 driver, to play DTS files using optical SPDIF out of my Onboard soundcard.

Thank you.

PD: I'm using recent MP RC3.
    PD2: Same thing with PureAudio 0.2.0.0 final.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can't get this version working. I install de .mpi package, and when trying to load config window, I get an error about the loading of "ASIO.Interop.dll". If I push "cotinue" button in the error window, config window loads, but nothing appears in ASIO or Windows device combos... If I close the config window and try to access it again through MediaPortal Config Uitlity, Plugin section appears empty (no plugins are shown).

I'm trying to use this plugin with ASIO4ALL v2 driver, to play DTS files using optical SPDIF out of my Onboard soundcard.

Thank you.

PD: I'm using recent MP RC3.
    PD2: Same thing with PureAudio 0.2.0.0 final.

Then most likely you dont have the vcredist_x86 installed. There's a download link in first post of this thread. It's absolutely needed. The one that came with 2.0.0 beta is not sufficient

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok... I saw that, but I was almost sure to have installed it in the past... I'll try!

Thanks.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok... I saw that, but I was almost sure to have installed it in the past... I'll try!

Thanks.

Problem with this thing is: there are several versions available, but they all have the same name 'vcredist_x86' :)

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hope not to break anything else installing this... :( I'll try this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom