Version 0.2.1.0 final (2 Viewers)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Yep. Renamed. The 'About' thread for PureAudio does explain that it is able to do ASIO output, but Symphy has fleshed the functionality out to more things and hence renamed it. The 'Hot Plugins' title needs to change.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Symphy,

This morning I upgraded to MP v1.0.1, and as part of that upgrade I decided to give your latest plugin another try. In this post I described a problem where there is a delay of ~30 seconds before the first song starts playing. Unfortunately your latest plugin is still giving me the same problem. I've attached two logs, one without the PureAudio plugin (no problem) and one with the PureAudio plugin (delay visible). If there is anything you'd like me to try and troubleshoot the issue then please let me know. For what it's worth, my system has two sound cards; one onboard the motherboard (Realtek ALC882) and one on the ATI Radeon HD3450 graphics card. When I watch TV, movies etc I use the Radeon soundcard (HDMI to my LCD TV), and when I play music I use the motherboard soundcard which is linked up directly to my amplifier using SPDIF. Thanks in advance for your help.

Ok i will try to look into it sometime soon.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok I think I've figured out that "PureAudio" is in fact the ASIO music player. At least, I assume it is since the sticky for PureAudio has a 0.2.1.0 version available.

Somewhere along the way I'm guessing that "ASIO Music Player" has been renamed to "PureAudio"?

Yep sorry for the confusion :oops:
    This plugin indeed started out as an ASIO-only thing, but soon evolved to something bigger.
    "ASIO Music Player" is (was) more meant like a description for the PureAudio plugin. Anyways, i guess we should rename this forum to "PureAudio plugin".

About the downloads, they are all available in the sticky (red) threads at the top of this forum. In the version 2.1.0 thread i forgot to point there.

Thanx for confronting me with my sloppyness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom