1.26.0 Version 1.26 breaks ReplayGain ? (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Thank you, that seems to work with it now.
I have another problem and don't know if it is a bug and has also something to do with this. I have two mp3 files tagged with ID3 (artist, title, album title and genre) and embedded cover. One of them shows no title information in MP. When I play it in Winamp, WMP or on my mobile phone then I have a title information. The files are all MPEG Audio Version Layer III in 320kbps.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Need logs when MP scan music files for tags data and put it to MP.
    Or try full rescan, or try delete db and rescan...

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select Exit. I've used SMP for years with no real problems until this issue. My two other clients do not have this issue. It is a new install on my TV server, about 2 weeks old. Titan and DefaultWide skins texit...
    I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
    I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from several computers, all the same..
    Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from...
    see a bit from my log here.. [2020-08-15 23:14:49,068] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - Library MediaInfo.dll was not found at...
    Replies
    Views
    I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
    I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
    Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
    Replies
    Views
    If it keeps annoying me enough I'll have to help you with that :whistle: That's weird, because video locks up first with audio still playing for a few more seconds before MediaPortal restarts, but this will give me a few more avenues to test for. The main difference is that when I was on 1.19-1.21 without this issue that it was HTPC...
    If it keeps annoying me enough I'll have to help you with that :whistle: That's weird, because video locks up first with audio...
    I've been dealing with weird crashes. The display would go into a checkerboard, or mainly a giant purple banner across the screen...
    Replies
    Views
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom