Very slow in videos menu (2 Viewers)

WildParadise

Portal Member
May 8, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi all,

Just updated from 1.2.3 to 1.5. Wanted to see if a remote I got would be more compatible and unfortunatly it's not (still have play and foward not working). That's not the biggest issue.

Real issue is how SLOWWWWW (42 seconds - previously less than 10 seconds) it's loading the video menu and how SSSSSLLLOOOWWWW (51 seconds - previously less than 2 seconds) it's going back to that menu when stopping a movie. Again same time after going out of a search.

Same thing in mediaportal configuration, in video database. (35 seconds - previously less than 10 seconds)

I had similar problem back in ver 1.2.x which were corrected in 1.2.2 or 1.2.3, I don't recall but seems that these problem are back and worse.

What kind of log and what is the new process to post them?

Thanks

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I can't see where exactly you loose time so you need to help me a little

Backup your original WindowPlugins.dll in MP application folder (plugins\Windows) and do the following (files in archives are for 1.5.0 as you have):

1. Logs1
    Copy from archive plugins_1.rar WindowPlugins.dll and replace original

Post logs1 when you have big delay issue (remember steps as you need to do exactly the same with logs2).

2. Logs2
    Copy from archive plugins_2-rar WindowPlugins.dll and replace one you copy earlier in MP app folder

Post logs2 with exactly the same steps what you did when you get log1 (doesn't matter if it will be faster).

Thx.

Attachments

• plugins_1.rar
      403.6 KB
    • plugins_2.rar
      404.1 KB

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok, delay comes from contacting video database, can you upload database here or you can PM me so I can see what is wrong.

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\VideoDatabaseV5.db3

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok, try with this file in MP main directory (backup original first). You can use original WindowsPlugins.dll.

Attachments

• Databases.rar
      118 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom