Tools and other software Video Cross-Correlation Calculator (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Country flag
    Rh1kHxt.png

video cross-correlation by audio

Calculate delay between 2 video files using cross-correlation calculation of their audio

Features:
    • Compare audio from 2 video files to find the dalay
    • Support stream selection for video with multiple audio streams
    • Configurable start-time and duration for the extracted audio
    • Normalizes audio streams before comparing them
    • Play audio after fixing delay, as stereo. One stream in the left channel the other in the right channel
    • Visual waveform of the fixed audio. See both channels one over the other
    • Configurable UI theme & color
    Use-Case:
    You have 2 video files:
    1. HD with language #1
    2. SD with language #2
    You want to merge them into a single HD video with 2 audio streams.

What this tool give you:
    This calculator will tell you exactly how much video #2 delays comparing to video #1 (in milliseconds precision)

What this tool doesn't do:
    This tool does not merge the video files.
    For that, you have MKVToolNix

Screenshot:
    Screenshot_1.PNG

Credits:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding the image, but if you know the area where to cut you can find a place. I had to change the settings (as a dialogbox suggested) to I-Frames as Cut-In-Points and All-Frames as Cut-Out-Points or else the...
    That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding...
    Hi there, I have a strange problem with mkvmerge when processing some recordings from german DVB-T2. So what's happening: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom