Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" | Page 2

Discussion in '1.2.x' started by karniemi, September 30, 2012.

1. HomeY
    • Team MediaPortal

HomeY Test Group

Network Engineer
    Ratings:
    +4,737 / 16
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    I"m not really sure what you're trying to say. I think both MovingPictures & MyVideos will scan subfolders also, but not sure when you use the option 'Every Movie has it's own folder'.

Scraping should be extremely easy, so if you're still having problems, please describe if you use Moving Pictures or MyVideos, and attach new logs.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. karniemi

karniemi Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    ...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...

so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3...[DOUBLEPOST=1363114630][/DOUBLEPOST]
    OK ...let's go that path... :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!