Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I"m not really sure what you're trying to say. I think both MovingPictures & MyVideos will scan subfolders also, but not sure when you use the option 'Every Movie has it's own folder'.

Scraping should be extremely easy, so if you're still having problems, please describe if you use Moving Pictures or MyVideos, and attach new logs.

karniemi

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2010
    ...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...

so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3...[DOUBLEPOST=1363114630][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I"m not really sure what you're trying to say. I think both MovingPictures & MyVideos will scan subfolders also, but not sure when you use the option 'Every Movie has it's own folder'.

Scraping should be extremely easy, so if you're still having problems, please describe if you use Moving Pictures or MyVideos, and attach new logs.

OK ...let's go that path... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom