Video View -Files prefixed with 0% #0 (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have been forced to revert to WinXP from W7 (issues with networking video files from MP to client MP & power option issues).
    Since I have installed 1.3.0final, I have all my videos prefixed with <0% #0-filename>. These prefixes are not present on my client machine which is running the alpha version.

As a consequence, all my backup thumbnails won't register inside MP &, for some reason, they aren't generating new ones.

How do I get rid of this prefixing? As I'm not interested in utilising it. I have checked the main HTPC MPconfig against that of the client machine & can't see anything different that could cause it. Thanks.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Which skin are you using?

0% is how much you have watched of the movie and #0 is the playcount of the movie.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Which skin are you using?

0% is how much you have watched of the movie and #0 is the playcount of the movie.
    Thanks for the response.

I was coming online to update the issue is skin specific: latest version of StreamedMP, so will post there to continue the resolution.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is not a skin specific issue, its a MediaPortal feature. A skin can Hide it but only in a hacky way. Ideally there should be a feature in MediaPortal to disable it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom