Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I prefer "video wallpaper" while watching TV, but have to enable it each time (after Resume / stopping / starting TV).

Is it possibel to activate "video wallpaper" permanently?

Maby an option for Installation/Editor? ;)

Greetings

BERND

Duc78

Portal Member
    September 27, 2006
    Hi!
    I use the Videobackground Switcher, but is it possible to show "basichome.menu.overlay.png" on the Basichome Screen while Video background is active?
    thanks
    Matze

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Legend... Thanks guys.... That was really quick... Now I recommend that you all try the Black Glass SVN, as we got that looking good with background support....

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Has anybody a 1.2 beta compatible version (or can make one)?

Attached - copy to plugins/process

thx

Seems that with 1.2.2 something changed and it isn't working 100% correct any more: If the plugin is enabled and playing music, fanart is broken on Now Playing Window :(

I reported it allready here at fanart forum. But it seems to be a problem of Auto Switcher, because if it's disabled and Video wallpaper "manually" enabled, everything is fine ...

Hoppefully someone can fix it and keep this tiny but very usefull plugin allive!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has anybody a 1.2 beta compatible version (or can make one)?

Attached - copy to plugins/process

thx

Seems that with 1.2.2 something changed and it isn't working 100% correct any more: If the plugin is enabled and playing music, fanart is broken on Now Playing Window :(

I reported it allready here at fanart forum. But it seems to be a problem of Auto Switcher, because if it's disabled and Video wallpaper "manually" enabled, everything is fine ...

Hoppefully someone can fix it and keep this tiny but very usefull plugin allive!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi,

I rebuilt this against the 1.2.2 dlls and all seems ok, give the attached a go and let me know if ok.

Guess I should create an extenstion installer for this and publish it....

thx

Attachments

• VideoBackgroundAutoSwitcher.zip
      2.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom