Visual status of watched TV programs (1 Viewer)

Russ_T_

Portal Member
February 22, 2010
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I recall there used to be thin blue line under each recorded TV program in the list, indicating how much of the program had been watched.
This meant that I could look at the list of programs, and instantly select one that had not been watched

However now I need to scroll through all the programs and look at the Circle - to see how much had been watched

I know that if it has been watched 100%, the title goes blue, however I often record programs starting 1 min before, and finishing 10 mins after
Which means that I may only need to watch say 85 % of a program to see it all.

Is there a setting to bring back the thin blue line under the title ( I couldn't find it if there is one )
Or has this changed in a recent update?

( I was on 1.23, but went back to 1.22 hoping it would fix it, but it hasn't )

Thanks.

upload_2020-1-4_15-13-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-4_15-10-29.png
    upload_2020-1-4_15-10-29.png
    296.1 KB

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recall there used to be thin blue line under each recorded TV program in the list, indicating how much of the program had been watched.
    As far as I know, the percentage-watched is available only for the item that has the focus, so only one item in the list can have the thin blue line, and you need to move the focus to see the blue line for each of the other items in turn (but I am happy to be corrected if I have misunderstood this). The way that the percentage-watched is displayed depends on the skin (it is the skin designer's choice). So some skins may use the thin blue line, other skins may use the "clockface", and other skins may not display this information at all.

I know that if it has been watched 100%, the title goes blue, however I often record programs starting 1 min before, and finishing 10 mins after. Which means that I may only need to watch say 85 % of a program to see it all.
    This is an MP setting; you can choose the percentage threshhold that will cause the item to change to a different colour (so you could use 85% as your threshhold, if you wanted). Personally, I use the threshhold to indicate which recordings I have started watching, not which recordings I have finished watching. So I use a low percentage threshhold of 5%.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Russ_T_

Portal Member
    February 22, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks CyberSimian !

I changed the % watched setting. That will do the trick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom