Visual Studio 2005 .NET C# (1 Viewer)

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    I can confirm that vs 2005 express works a ok for me. Only limitation is that express does not support setup projects.

CoolHammer

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i did a successfull compile with C# 2005 Express just a second ago... :) But I used the MediaPortal.sln file.

If i try to use MediaPortalV2.sln, I get two errors on opening:
    - The application for project ...\SetupV2.vdproj is not installed
    - Solution files are not supported in this version...

On compiling i get 16 errors and 4 warnings. Mostly missing files...

Flip

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
    OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
    Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom