Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: Wake On Lan plugin

Hi Guzzi,
a basic WakeOnlAN functionality is part of the next major version of HTPCInfo, I want to publish this version in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Cheers and best wishes for 2010, Micropolis ;-)

Ausir

Portal Member
January 12, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Will it be possible to bind the wol-action to a keyboard shortcut, so that I can bind that keyboard shortcut to my remote, and in the end send the wol on startup? =)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Wake On Lan plugin

Hi Guzzi,
    a basic WakeOnlAN functionality is part of the next major version of HTPCInfo, I want to publish this version in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Cheers and best wishes for 2010, Micropolis ;-)

Thanks - and best wishes to you too!

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Wake On Lan plugin

Hi togehther,

is this plugin still maintained? I plan to implement a simple central home server with mp. TV and most of files shoul be stored on the server. Solution is based on vista home, win 7 home. So I will not have a real "Server OS". Clients are connected to this server via LAN.

My idea is now to wake up the server when client is connected to central movie file store or TV .... My LAN cards should be provide this.

How can I realise this. ?

Thanks
    Juro

This PlugIn works not with MP 1.0.2 Cabd not enter anything in the configuration dialog!:(

Castellaneta

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Roma
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi, I'm trying MP 1.1 RC1 in a client/server configuration, on different computers.
    During WOL, is there a way to wait for the start of tvserver before MP client access it?
    :D Luca

SfE --> "Sorry for my English":)

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Wake On Lan plugin

Hi, I'm trying MP 1.1 RC1 in a client/server configuration, on different computers.
    During WOL, is there a way to wait for the start of tvserver before MP client access it?

Hi,

yes there is.

Start MP Configuration under > General /Startup Delay and set up your settings.

REgards

Juro

Castellaneta

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Roma
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: Wake On Lan plugin

Hi,

yes there is.

Start MP Configuration under > General /Startup Delay and set up your settings.

REgards

Juro

Thanks for answer!
    I tried, but unfortunately the WOL start after the delay time
    .......:confused:

Luca

P.S. I'm using the wol implemented in MP (in Configuration TV-->TV Client "Wake-on-lan")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom