WASAPI not play flac 5.1 music on another HTPC selected BASS, all excellent plays, there is not. (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    But in the archive that I have laid out above, the log files with the highest level of debugging.
    I need clean logs, without all those errors from MusicInfoHandler, or else they're pretty unreadable.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @HomeY
    I do not understand, set exclusive mode, launched in debug mode. Music is. Restart in normal mode, the music is. I do not know what it was and how to treat the next time. Logs in attach.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Unfortunately, since music is working now, the logs are useless.
    I would double-check all your settings (especially the buffer, since that was the issue the last time) and set logging to 'Debug' level in MP Configuration.
    If it happens again, zip us the entire logfolder and post them here.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I would double-check all your settings (especially the buffer, since that was the issue the last time) and set logging to 'Debug' level in MP Configuration.
    I Checked all the settings many times. Tried to change the buffer size from 0.3 to 0.5 is now worth 0.35 if I'm not mistaken. But still the sound was gone. Log files with debugging there is. In my opinion the error sound is not there.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Lehmden told me last days, that there was something wrong with HDMI Sound on AsRock Boards. Could you please try to disable "normal sound" in BIOS/UEFI settings and try again?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    told me last days, that there was something wrong with HDMI Sound on AsRock Boards. Could you please try to disable "normal sound" in BIOS/UEFI settings and try again?
    I do not use the built-in sound card. I bring the sound from the video card in the processor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom