Watched and unwatched icons missing in Series view (1 Viewer)

n3w813

Portal Pro
October 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Couple days ago I updated the TV Series plugin to the latest version and now in Seasons list view, the Watched (grey eye) and Unwatched (blue eye) icons are not displayed anymore. The # of watched/unwatched episodes are still there, just not the icons.

Anybody know how to fix this? :) :D

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You'll have to wait for the next version since the names of those icons were changed.

old name was tvseries_MultiIcon.png or something like that anyway the new names are:
tvseries_SeriesListIcon.png
tvseries_SeasonListIcon.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fix. I can confirm that the Watched Series Banners no longer appear in the Unwatched filtered view. Many Thanks!
Thanks for the fix. I can confirm that the Watched Series Banners no longer appear in the Unwatched filtered view. Many Thanks!
Have taken another look at MP2 with the latest release. There are still a few issues that I’m seeing and wonder if this is by...
Replies
Views
In addition to the above would it be possible to just scroll down to the required series and press 'play' and have the next unwatched episode start without having to navigate down to the season/episode?
In addition to the above would it be possible to just scroll down to the required series and press 'play' and have the next...
Hi. A long time feature wish and something that is "normal" in other HTPC programs. When you enter a list (grid, coverview, no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom