Watched Flag not displayed in MyVideos (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I noted the film as viewed on the website, after a while noticed that in the list view and the flag is not displayed,
    21-21-23.png
    but if you go to the details there is a sign of view.
    21-21-34.png
    I looked into the database, a sign in the table view is movieinfo table:
    t2.jpg

and movie table it is not,
    t1.jpg

rather it looks like a gray checked that not defined. The same percentage and the number of viewing is on 0.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ive made some improvements to Videos sync and set the minimum requirements to MediaPortal 1.3 if MyVideos is enabled.

• It will now set the 'Watched' field in both the movie and movieinfo database tables.
    • It will set the WatchCount (playcount) from trakt into the movie table.
    • It will set the DateWatched to date the library sync took place.
    Note: it will only do the above if the movie is currently marked as unwatched ie. its not going to touch anything that is currently marked as watched. So you may want to clear your database in next version if you want playcount to sync on your previously watched movies.

Previously we were only compatible with MediaPortal 1.2 so it may explain the strange behaviour you were seeing ajs.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    think this is the same issue i am having with the latest version of your trakt plugin 2.9.0.0, i have done a fresh install of 1.4 pre and scanned my films into myvideos using nfo files and then installed this plugin, and now they display the same as ajs, my watched flag is not set and yet there colour marked as watched.

09-12-45.png09-12-49.png

attached my current logs off this machine in-case they help, this happens on both this client and my single seat in the living room.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks okay to me, the poster icon is a Titan skin bug.

I had a quick peak in the Titan skin file myvideo.watchedCount.xml and noticed that the conditions don't make sense for unwatched. @ncoH, can you review these please.

Unwatched Icon
    Code:
    <visible>[facadeview.list|facadeview.playlist]+!string.equals(#watchedcount, -1)+string.equals(#watchedpercent, 0)</visible>

If you did a sync via trakt your watched count would be greater than zero but your percentage would be zero, thats why its showing the unwatched icon. The percentage is how much of it you have watched on your local machine for that movie, we could set it to 100% on trakt sync if watched but that may not be desirable.

Probably better to change !string.equals(#watchedcount, -1) ===> string.equals(#iswatched,no).

Last edited:

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks okay to me, the poster icon is a Titan skin bug.

I had a quick peak in the Titan skin file myvideo.watchedCount.xml and noticed that the conditions don't make sense for unwatched. @ncoH, can you review these please.

Unwatched Icon
    Code:
    <visible>[facadeview.list|facadeview.playlist]+!string.equals(#watchedcount, -1)+string.equals(#watchedpercent, 0)</visible>

If you did a sync via trakt your watched count would be greater than zero but your percentage would be zero, thats why its showing the unwatched icon. The percentage is how much of it you have watched on your local machine for that movie, we could set it to 100% on trakt sync if watched but that may not be desirable.

Probably better to change !string.equals(#watchedcount, -1) ===> string.equals(#iswatched,no).

I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom