Watched Flag (1 Viewer)

rashsnash

Portal Member
February 22, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

so I just installed this plugin with trakt and imported my series.
When I mark all episodes of a series as watched, in mediaportal there is still the eye with the x.
But if I click on a series and then click on a season, all the episodes are marked as watched (eye with the dot).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm using MP 1.5.0 with the Titan Skin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you narrow it down to either a skin issue or a plugin issue. Re-test in another skin e.g. DefaultWide.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im not sure what exactly is your problem, I tested setting as 'Watched' from the series level in DefaultWide and it did exactly that. The Icon remained the same in DefaultWide for Series/Season view because it only shows the 'Unwatched' icon with an 'Unwatched' Count next to it which is '0' after setting all as Watched.

The Episode Level showed 'Watched' Icons as expected.

Maybe you're just not using a skin that gives you the look you want, you could try StreamedMP as that uses watched/unwatched icons for both Series and Season view and counters for each.

Anyway, if you have something specific to report please provide pictures and debug logs. As far as I can see everything works as expected here.

rashsnash

Portal Member
    February 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here are some screens:
    1. Screenshot
    as you can see there is no episode left to watch, but the icon is still the eye with the cross.
    nyjqCmY.png

2. Screenshot
    same for season view
    mtpSeW7.png

3. Screenshot
    Here is everything OK, this the correct icon.
    cDyZwym.png

And this was the exact same problem with the defaultwide skin.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That's not an issue, its the skin design choice to show the 'unwatched' icon, as you can see there is a counter next to it in the series/season view.

rashsnash

Portal Member
    February 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So the icon in the series/season view makes no sense at all, because it stays always the same.
    Guees i have to live with that.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It does make sense, it is an 'unwatched' icon so it's going to remain static just like the 'title'. The counter next to it changes accordingly.

It would probably make more sense with the icon to the right of the counter so it reads: "0 Unwatched".

It looks like the skin could do with a icon on the poster to indicate the watched or unwatched icon, that would be more clearer to you. In the StreamedMP skin it has the the watched/unwatched icon on the poster (i.e. it changes depending on state of underlying episodes) as well as both counters in the list .e.g.

Attachments

• TVSeries-ListPosters-Default.jpg
      TVSeries-ListPosters-Default.jpg
      315.5 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom