[solved] Watching a record during recording stops sometimes (1 Viewer)

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thanks for the fast replays,

All shares have the same user (Multimedia) allowed to fully access (read, write, ...).

I changed the network credentials in MediaPortal to an invalid username/password combination, rebooted and I was still able to access the series and movies share but not the recordings. After that I changed the username/password to the correct combination, rebooted and ... ta ta taaaa. It’s working now. I’m even able to delete old recordings. I can see movies, series and recordings.

And the big question is:
    Does the change help to solve this threads issue or does the live TV recording still stops?
    And the answer is:
    It helped! Yeah. If I’m watching a recording which is still recording Incan even see how the duration increased.

Thanks a lot for all your hints and help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    limpwhizkid 1.22.0 Stutter and or artifact problem when recording and watching the same live tv channel 1.22 2
    K sudden complication watching recorded TV Newcomers Forum 6
    zunixnuz TV recording is watched state 1.20 2
    M partially watched video/song/recorded tv show file text color + remember cursor in folders other features (of release or svn versions) 28
    M Recorded TV - Watched status is not updated 1.20 Pre Release 11
    K 1.25.0 VOD from .m3u playlist. Is possible to watch? watch/edit Videos 7
    E retaining Watch Status when updating? Newcomers Forum 1
    g0rsq Info box randomly popping up when watching TV or other video MediaPortal 2 Newcomers Forum 1
    SpudR Forum Duplicate lines in 'Watched' Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 2
    TLD Can not watch tv from remote clients Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 19
    R Visual status of watched TV programs MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    M How to Watch my videos from my Media Portal to My TV without TV Tuner Newcomers Forum 1
    Scheibes Automatischer Serienimport fehlerhaft (Share Watch) Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 18
    doskabouter Black screen while watching some iptv streams General Support 2
    A Flag Mover: backup and restore watched flags Plugin Development 33
    A Plugin to transfer watched states between two MP2 installations Archive 47
    CyberSimian MP 1.20: Watched percent sometimes incorrect MediaPortal 1 47
    Alberto83 [no Bug] Watched status not retained when rewatching an episode and stopping. Archive 49
    doskabouter Notification mail for new posts on watched threads Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 5
    N Can't Watch DVB-T2 Channels General Support 44
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
    R Deadlock in TV Server if recording while importing EPG TV-Server 10
    C MP2 - V2.3 Nereus: doesn't show a recording in extended scheduling option General 5
    404 Recording problems Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 6
    D wintv doesn’t stop recording on time Newcomers Forum 6