2.2 Archive (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the fast replays, All shares have the same user (Multimedia) allowed to fully access (read, write, ...). I changed the network credentials in MediaPortal to an invalid username/password combination, rebooted and I was still able to access the series and movies share but not the recordings. After that I changed the...
Thanks for the fast replays, All shares have the same user (Multimedia) allowed to fully access (read, write, ...). I changed the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description Hello guys, what a simple thread title. But I’m not sure how to describe my issue. But I...
Replies
Views
Please enable debug logging and after a crash use the log collector and attach the logs here. Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Please enable debug logging and after a crash use the log collector and attach the logs here. Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I really don't know where to start with this. My upgrade to MP2.2.1 has been a total...
Replies
Views
Found that sometime I have to close media portal on the client and open it again to get the subtitle back even I have already selected "eng".
Found that sometime I have to close media portal on the client and open it again to get the subtitle back even I have already...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I seem to have some issues with teletext subtitles in 2.2.1. One issue is that the does...
Replies
Views
Yes it is fine now. I have to removed all the resources and have to wait a bit longer to make sure database updated before I added the network folder again. Otherwise it will mix up.
Yes it is fine now. I have to removed all the resources and have to wait a bit longer to make sure database updated before I added...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I have no problem with external SRT file or inside MKV on the server but on the client it...
Replies
Views
#metoo
#metoo
Both of my v.2.2.1 PCs wakes up every night at 2am. The only setting I can find in settings is for share refresh, which I have set...
Replies
Views
I see now. But where does it store the thumb? I was expecting to find it in the recording folder.
I see now. But where does it store the thumb? I was expecting to find it in the recording folder.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description Thumbnails are not created during recording of videos. Fails with this message: "No...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx The provided .dll has the "old" check against the ATSC subs option. I realized that the method AddEvr() (where _closedCaptionsFilterAdded was evaluated in order to increment the stream count) is executed before AddSubtitleFilter (where _closedCaptionsFilterAdded was set) from TsVideoPlayer. So, even if we could know if...
@morpheus_xx The provided .dll has the "old" check against the ATSC subs option. I realized that the method AddEvr() (where...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I'm having trouble getting TV subtitles to work. What happens is that an ActiveMovie...
Replies
Views
I've marked it as "Fixed" since the original crash issue is resolved. It would be intersting to know if the other behavior that you now describe is dependent on the skin. Is it behaving the same way if you use a BlueVision theme, e.g. TitanExtended? @ge2301, can you confirm the behavior? is this a skin problem or something general?
I've marked it as "Fixed" since the original crash issue is resolved. It would be intersting to know if the other behavior that...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Not sure if this is the correct way to submit a report, but I have uncovered a bug in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes I tried this but it didn't make any difference. I have since just left my mediaportal pc on all the time. It doesn't use much power. Thanks for your advice :)
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes I tried this but it didn't make any difference. I have since just left my mediaportal pc on all...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Hi, Even with MP set to run at full screen and also the shortcut set to run maximised when...
Replies
Views
Jira MP2-810 Branch now committed and merged into WIP.
Jira MP2-810 Branch now committed and merged into WIP.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description Hi. Lately I saw an issue with MP2.2.1. I've scheduled some recordings manual as there...
Replies
Views
Absolutely, thanks for the quick fix @Nikki Locke
Absolutely, thanks for the quick fix @Nikki Locke
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description It seems that the Party Music Player might have the same issue that was present in in a...
Replies
Views
Have made the change in a branch, tested it, pushed it and merged it with WIP.
Have made the change in a branch, tested it, pushed it and merged it with WIP.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I’ve recently moved from MP1 to MP2 2.2pre and find that series recordings that have been...
Replies
Views
Have pushed branch MP2-799_Manual_daily_recording_schedule_not_possible_if_start_time_earlier_than_current including a fix for this. Do you prefer me to merge to WIP_2.2.2 straight away for you to test, or do you prefer to test in the branch before I merge?
Have pushed branch MP2-799_Manual_daily_recording_schedule_not_possible_if_start_time_earlier_than_current including a fix for...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description When Scheduling a recording that I wish to recur daily, I click on "New Media Schedule"...
Replies
Views
Sure you do. "Reimport" will give you a choice of similar entries from which you can select. The better way is of course to name your file directly with the correct name and year: Conan the Barbarian (2011) - or 1982 as there are two movies with the same name. The movie that you are probably looking for is "Conan (2010)", just name...
Sure you do. "Reimport" will give you a choice of similar entries from which you can select. The better way is of course to name...
mp do not accept changes in tmm (nfo files) and does not refresh the db. Also MP 2 use growriting for every word in the movie...
Replies
Views
To correct myself: yes, but within limits. Some settings will be global, others still local.
To correct myself: yes, but within limits. Some settings will be global, others still local.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Possible bugs: WMC skin customised home menu does not always load. About 1 in 5 launches...
Replies
Views
@tlhackque , please test the new MP 2.2.1 and report back.
@tlhackque , please test the new MP 2.2.1 and report back.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Was successfully running MP2.1.1, upgraded to 2.2. Combined client/server under W10 pro...
Replies
Views
Yes, please set your log level to DEBUG and reproduce the issue. Then upload a new set of logs.
Yes, please set your log level to DEBUG and reproduce the issue. Then upload a new set of logs.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Dear MP2 Team, first I'd like to thank you for all the work you spend for the project. I'm...
Replies
Views
According to the link that you provided, these files wil have the extension m2ts. Could you upload a short video file for us somewhere to take a look?
According to the link that you provided, these files wil have the extension m2ts. Could you upload a short video file for us...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Cannot start MediaPortal getting report "could not find the MediaPortal common messaging...
Replies
Views
The pull request is already there. Note - I have based all my bug fixes on master, in two separate branches, but they all merge cleanly with WIP.
The pull request is already there. Note - I have based all my bug fixes on master, in two separate branches, but they all merge...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I have reproduced the problem with VS2017 compiled current master branch (SHA-1...
Replies
Views
Indeed, that should not happen. According to Wikipedia there are 51 ATSC channels. #37 is reserved (and indeed skipped by MP with no signal). Scanning continues up to #50 and then crashes at #51. This last channel is also reserved. Notwithstanding, TVServer should not crash when scanning it. That said there is more than just this MP2...
Indeed, that should not happen. According to Wikipedia there are 51 ATSC channels. #37 is reserved (and indeed skipped by MP with...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description This is a new Win10 system (i5, 32GB memory, amples of disk space) setup as a replacement...
Replies
Views
More to the point, I had triggered an import of my Movie folder this morning after putting in place the new files. It progressed to about 6% by around 0830 (a few minutes after I had started) and then there has been no progress since then. There is CPU and disk activity throughout, but no progress other than these log items above...
More to the point, I had triggered an import of my Movie folder this morning after putting in place the new files. It progressed to...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Final Description Hi guys, So I tried MP2 again after some time and I have the issue that the MP2...
Replies
Views
Check under the Multimediaeinstellungen, that's where the Away Mode setting is. I'm having issues myself with this as of lately, it's like some windows update has forced it upon us somehow? I have my remote control's Power button to Turn Off Computer, but in way too many instances, it puts my Intel NAC into Away Mode instead (only in...
Check under the Multimediaeinstellungen, that's where the Away Mode setting is. I'm having issues myself with this as of lately...
Hello, now i try my luck in the top forum because i can´t found a solution in the german part. Here is my problem: the PC wake...
Replies
Views
Yes, I already thought about this and will make it part of the new instructions. The issue arises from Windows 10 having added additional security elements that did not exist in the past.
Yes, I already thought about this and will make it part of the new instructions. The issue arises from Windows 10 having added...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I've installed MP2.2 and it works fine. However, every time I restart my PC (Windows 10 -...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks a lot :)
Ok thanks a lot :)
Hi, When watching a movie, if you pause, rewind or fastforward it causes the video to start glitching. You have to stop the movie...
Replies
Views
@Holzi to not hijack the other thread, could you please post your MP2-Server log? Or even better, use the Log collector. Since your doing an upgrade, it should be already present on your system.
@Holzi to not hijack the other thread, could you please post your MP2-Server log? Or even better, use the Log collector. Since...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Just tried the MP2.2 pre release and it fails with an error saying it cannot start the...
Replies
Views
Please try to install the DirectX9 package manually, then run the MP2 installer again. You can download it from here.
Please try to install the DirectX9 package manually, then run the MP2 installer again. You can download it from here.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Hello, Im a partly happy WMC user for years - now ready to try out MP2. However the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've never seen anything like this before nor am I aware of such issues for MP1/MP2. Very strange. Looks more like a graphics driver problem. Please post your logs as explained in the WIki under Bug Reports and Log Files. Hhm, such a number is unusually high. I guess you are using the auto-group function. Consider not...
Hello, I've never seen anything like this before nor am I aware of such issues for MP1/MP2. Very strange. Looks more like a...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I am new to MP, maybe 4 hours, so I apologize upfront for this report. I use a DVBSKY s950...
Replies
Views
Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this situation, and that people may preferentially view 2.1.3 as the current stable.
Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this...
Hello all, I would like to try MediaPortal 2, but have run into a show stopping installation bug. The installation fails with...
Replies
Views
We had a logic error in this part in the pre version, which has already been corrected for the 2.2 Final. I'll recheck the behavior, but the last time I looked at it on my system, it was OK.
We had a logic error in this part in the pre version, which has already been corrected for the 2.2 Final. I'll recheck the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description in Section 'erweiterte Aufnahme' 1. i program a Serie 'täglich'. When there are two...
Replies
Views
I believe that I had this error just once in the last couple of months, so maybe an Intel driver thing that was improved in recent versions. However, I remember having seen it in the OTE tracker, yet no idea if with less occurrences now. Should we make a general "Help us" thread and call for testers?
I believe that I had this error just once in the last couple of months, so maybe an Intel driver thing that was improved in recent...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Started MP .. did some casual TV channel surfing. Then tried to stop timeshifting by...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom