Watching a recording you get wrong TV icon and progress status in tvHome (1 Viewer)

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
Watching a recording you get wrong TV icon and progress status in tvHome.

B3.jpg Blue3wild

0001839: Watching a recording you get wrong TV icon - MediaPortal Bugtracker

In tvOsd is the problem fixed but in TvHome (if you don't press "i") it's still there.

Thanks for all your hard work and Happy New Year !
Losttown

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Please read bug report rules: no 3rd party plugin/skins installed to reproduce the error.

Simone

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Thank you for yor answer, but i mean of course mediaportal with tvplugin and i need your help!.

We have already, For the Record plugin, MediaPortal 1.0 Disaster Edition and since 2004 MediaPortal!!!

But if you think about it, flexibility and understanding is so importent or not?!

Losttown

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Always attach full system specs & all logs collected with MP logs collector(thats the only way to tell everything with MP/TV server) + a step by step what you do to get the issue posting about(if not reports will be deleted & not checked further to keep bug section clean & only have bug reports for investigation).

Well said that, you mean icon + description in My TVHome it's showing last played tv channel & not recorded TV prog icon & info(I'm not sure it should since this it's default behavior for TVHome)?

Regards
    Roy

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Hi,

Well said that, you mean icon + description in My TVHome it's showing last played tv channel & not recorded TV prog icon & info(I'm not sure it should since this it's default behavior for TVHome)?

Regards
    Roy

Hi.
    Yes i mean tv icon and progress bar under the tv window, info and chanel name is OK.
    Do you want to say, it's not possible to solve?

Losttown

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom