Web Access on MP2 (1 Viewer)

jakeb16

September 13, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello all, I am really new to Media portal, and have MP2 installed. I installed MPextended and and wemediaportal but I am gathering that is only for MP1 is that right? Is there a way to view and control the schedule via MP2?

-jacob

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello all, I am really new to Media portal, and have MP2 installed. I installed MPextended and and wemediaportal but I am gathering that is only for MP1 is that right? Is there a way to view and control the schedule via MP2?

-jacob
    MPextended is only for MP1 as you said. MP2extended is in development, but not finished yet. You could try a linked pre-version anyway.
    I guess you mean a recording schedule control. This can be done in MP2 directly or with the TV-setup tool as far as I know (but i never use recordings and may be wrong).

Bytheway, which version of MP2 are you using? I'd recommend to use the latest weekly, which was reported as stable: Link

jakeb16

September 13, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks Ge2301! I just reinstalled the latest build. Regarding scheduling i mean being able to control scheduling via the web. Probably part of the mp2extended. I took a look at that thread and the last post was almost 4 months old. I'm just surprised there wasn't any update since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom