Web Access on MP2

Discussion in 'General' started by jakeb16, September 18, 2016.

1. jakeb16

jakeb16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello all, I am really new to Media portal, and have MP2 installed. I installed MPextended and and wemediaportal but I am gathering that is only for MP1 is that right? Is there a way to view and control the schedule via MP2?

-jacob

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ge2301
    • Team MediaPortal

ge2301 MP2 Design

Automotive Industry
    Ratings:
    +2,389 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    MPextended is only for MP1 as you said. MP2extended is in development, but not finished yet. You could try a linked pre-version anyway.
    I guess you mean a recording schedule control. This can be done in MP2 directly or with the TV-setup tool as far as I know (but i never use recordings and may be wrong).

Bytheway, which version of MP2 are you using? I'd recommend to use the latest weekly, which was reported as stable: Link

4. jakeb16

jakeb16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks Ge2301! I just reinstalled the latest build. Regarding scheduling i mean being able to control scheduling via the web. Probably part of the mp2extended. I took a look at that thread and the last post was almost 4 months old. I'm just surprised there wasn't any update since then.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!