Web Browser Plugin (2 Viewers)

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    civikdude said:
    Is the IE favorites directory configurable within the plugin? Mine are not at this location!

The registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders\Favorites should specifiy where your favorites are. If you move the favorites folder in Explore (right drag then click move) this key will update.

civikdude

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    U.S.A.
    devo said:
    The registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders\Favorites should specifiy where your favorites are. If you move the favorites folder in Explore (right drag then click move) this key will update.

Well, this will be okay for a workaround, but it would be terriffic to be able to specify within the plugin's setup where the favorites can be found, e.g., "D:\Web", just like you can specify folder location for all the other plugins within MP Setup. Maybe a future consideration or when you have time.

Thanks!!

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Thanks to mzemina's help we have a hover image for the web browser plugin. Also posted on sourceforge along with the photoshop file.

If anyone would like to tweak it further please feel free.

Button enhancements

I would like to hear some ideas for remote friendly buttons that we can use for the web browser toolbar. Please note that the back forward up and down arrow keys are reserved web keys for scrolling.

I was thinking channel up/down could be the back and forward buttons?
    Refresh could be F3.
    Open Url?
    Favorites?
    Stop could be the standard B key or stop on the remote.

chili

Portal Pro
    September 20, 2004
    somewhere in the bowels of Texas
    fri.png

Seriously, needs a "Home" Button and way to set a home page... the "info" button?

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    chili said:
    fri.png

Seriously, needs a "Home" Button and way to set a home page... the "info" button?

:lol: Hillarious :)

Home button is now on the list.

What do you mean by info button?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    hi

Do U plan to fix the bug was posted on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:06 pm?

thx

classico

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Loading Javaschript

Hi,

Thanks for a great plugin :)

I'm having some problem with websites where I have to load Java schripts. Is there any way to load Java schripts in the browser plugin?

Best regards,
    Jesper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom