infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: WebBrowser is displayed on Primary and Secondary Display

BBernes said:
    The TV is locked at 1024x768 as a clone and my primary screen is 1280x960.
    The secondary display cant be larger than the primary display.
    this makes it realy complicated.

but because of the fact that the WebBrowser plugin is displayed on the primary and secondary display device with my Radeon X800 and x600 i think that the reason for your problem is the nvidia driver.

regeszter uses a geforce4 mx4000
    you use a GeForce 6800GT 256MB

you both have the same problem.

i had other secondary display issues with nvidia cards in the past (overlay/video) i think that this could be a new one.

and i am afraid that there is nothing what devo (or an other developer) can do to fix this problem.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Great plugin.

One problem:
    I can’t open the url’s from Favorites folder, every time I click on one I get he Google â€start page†in browser.

I’m using latest cvs.

Roy

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    ronilse said:
    Hi,
    Great plugin.

One problem:
    I can’t open the url’s from Favorites folder, every time I click on one I get he Google â€start page†in browser.

I’m using latest cvs.

Roy

I got the latest cvs last night and had this issue on my HTPC but not on my development workstation. I will have to debug what is happening.

dhanjel

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tried the plugin in latest cvs but nothing happens when I click on the "Web browser" entry on the home screen.

Code:
    2005-11-12 13:01:29 WindowManager:Unable to initialize window:5500 Exception of type 'System.Windows.Forms.AxHost+InvalidActiveXStateException' was thrown. AxInterop.MOZILLACONTROLLib    at AxMOZILLACONTROLLib.AxMozillaBrowser.Navigate(String uRL)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.WebBrowser.GUIWebBrowser.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.ActivateWindow(Int32 iWindowID, Boolean bReplaceWindow)

Any ideas?

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    dhanjel said:
    Tried the plugin in latest cvs but nothing happens when I click on the "Web browser" entry on the home screen.

Code:
    2005-11-12 13:01:29 WindowManager:Unable to initialize window:5500 Exception of type 'System.Windows.Forms.AxHost+InvalidActiveXStateException' was thrown. AxInterop.MOZILLACONTROLLib    at AxMOZILLACONTROLLib.AxMozillaBrowser.Navigate(String uRL)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.ActivateWindow(Int32 iWindowID, Boolean bReplaceWindow)

Any ideas?

Have you installed the mozilla activeX control?
    http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/MozillaControl1712.exe

dhanjel

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    devo said:
    dhanjel said:

Code:

Any ideas?

Have you installed the mozilla activeX control?
    http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/MozillaControl1712.exe

Ah missed that one, thanks!

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2005
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The latest CVS is causing me lots of issues with my tv card, is it possible to continue to update the plugin in "standalone" form i.e. the webrowser.zip file?

This is a plugin that i've been looking forward to for a while. I only really need access to a couple of websites, eg my work schedule which i can check online. My HTPC i want to keep away from the hustle and bustle of general intenet surfing. If the design heads in the direction of simply displaying sites selected from my favourites (with remote control use for choosing, closing/opening a page and scrolling) i'd be a happy man. Thanks for your efforts so far and keep up the good work.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    mdsflyer said:
    The latest CVS is causing me lots of issues with my tv card, is it possible to continue to update the plugin in "standalone" form i.e. the webrowser.zip file?

This is a plugin that i've been looking forward to for a while. I only really need access to a couple of websites, eg my work schedule which i can check online. My HTPC i want to keep away from the hustle and bustle of general intenet surfing. If the design heads in the direction of simply displaying sites selected from my favourites (with remote control use for choosing, closing/opening a page and scrolling) i'd be a happy man. Thanks for your efforts so far and keep up the good work.

A reasonable request, until the 2.0 release of MP I will compile a version against the 0.1.3 code as well. I should have a new version in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom