Web Browser Plugin (2 Viewers)

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
I realize people want to get their hands on this ASAP.....but my opinion is to take as much time as you need to until you're ready to release it. :)

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Update

gadu^ said:
    devo said:
    I could probably release something this weekend. At least an early preview. The browser part is working but the bookmarks functionality is not implimented yet.

Any news?? :D

On Saturday I made good progress on the plugin. I am loading IE favorites now and you are able to select them. (Mozilla in the future)

Talking with Frodo and MrMario I have gotten the photoshop files for blue two so that I may create some new buttons for the browser toolbar. I had currently made some but just hacking the png files ....this will be much better now.

I will create these buttons and new graphics, wrap up the favorites section and make a first version release. I be able to do that this week sometime in the evening.

Thanks everyone for their patience.

gadu^

Portal Member
    May 16, 2005
    Re: Update

devo said:
    On Saturday I made good progress on the plugin. I am loading IE favorites now and you are able to select them. (Mozilla in the future)

Talking with Frodo and MrMario I have gotten the photoshop files for blue two so that I may create some new buttons for the browser toolbar. I had currently made some but just hacking the png files ....this will be much better now.

I will create these buttons and new graphics, wrap up the favorites section and make a first version release. I be able to do that this week sometime in the evening.

Thanks everyone for their patience.

Sounds great!! Really looking forward to the release! :wink:

tkortell

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2005
    Vaasa / Sulva
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    This is almost like waiting for Christmas when I was little :p

btw, will it work on the MCE skin or is it only for the BlueTwo so faar?

r/tk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom