Web MP Music Views Issue (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
I cant seem to view my music in anything other than 'Artist View', which means that when i click 'Music' in the quicklinks bar i only have the option of seeing a long list of Artists. Clicking on the Artist name takes me into a screen of their albums, but i dont seem to have an option for rearranging music views in the root menu.

Another problem im having is that if i click on any artists that belong to 2 particular albums, i dont get any tracks/albums listed. Out of interest, the 2 albums that are not showing up have several hundred tracks in them each. Could that be related?

Using the latest version (0.5.3) with Blueshift v4 in Chrome btw.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Ah yes, youre right. I have several threads on the go as i run WebMP on my laptop and Ampdroid on my phone, and i got the threads mixed up.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I cant seem to view my music in anything other than 'Artist View', which means that when i click 'Music' in the quicklinks bar i only have the option of seeing a long list of Artists. Clicking on the Artist name takes me into a screen of their albums, but i dont seem to have an option for rearranging music views in the root menu.
    Yes, that's correct. WebMediaPortal doesn't support other views yet.

Another problem im having is that if i click on any artists that belong to 2 particular albums, i dont get any tracks/albums listed. Out of interest, the 2 albums that are not showing up have several hundred tracks in them each. Could that be related?
    That shouldn't happen. If you could post your logs (and the name of the artist and album that doesn't work), I can take a look.

That's true, but if any new API calls are needed to add support for an view that shows a list of albums instead of all artists, I can add those.

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England

That shouldn't happen. If you could post your logs (and the name of the artist and album that doesn't work), I can take a look.

See attached for Logs. I started WebMP and navigated to Music, then clicked Finlay Quaye, which should have brought up the album 'Music Singles', but the page was blank...

Untitled_zpsc4f2c516.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom