Webbrowser: FirefoxIntegrator (1 Viewer)

hallergard

Portal Member
September 4, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Until a couple of weeks ago my little hack was based on V1.5, updated to V1.6 to enclose with my post #138. I now realize it does not work with numbers, which seem to prefer SendPlay rather than SendInput, at least when not using together with MediaPortal. So enclose my hack based on V1.5.

Attachments

• FirefoxIntegrator.zip
    203.3 KB

hallergard

Portal Member
September 4, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When I next time have to replace my PC, I don't intend paying for a Windows operating system. My one remaining obstacle is how to text into search boxes with the remote control from the TV sofa, and I was hoping for FirefoxIntegrator to be ported to Linux. So I made another search and found what I have missed previously: Cellphone Keyboard, a script for Firefox installed with Greasemonkey. How to text and avoid the Lirc mouse moving at the same time? Solution was having one mode for the lirc mouse without numbers and one for texting with numbers and to assign buttons for changing the mode.

This works ok, but it is certainly not as elegant as the FirefoxIntegrator. Will not use the Cellphone Keyboard for Windows, but for Linux only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom