doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Is it at all possible/feasible to get the Browse The Web / Webbrowser working with the black glass skin under mediaportal 1.1.2?

I know it's ready for 1.2.0, but I don't have the patience to wait for the stable version, and I really want to get playing with the Webbrowser.

Can I just copy some of the 1.2.0 files to the skin-directory, and if so, which ones?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    You need:

browsetheweb.xml
    browsethewebbook.xml
    media/hover_BrowseTheWeb.png

and it should work

Tgx

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Wow, getting closer and closer...
    Still 2 questions:

Is it possible to use ACTION_SHOW_OSD for showing bookmarks? It's default key (also on my system) is "Y", but it doesn't respond to that key.
    When changing it back to ACTION_SHOW_INFO it does respond to F3. Or is this more a question for the browsetheweb forum?
    Edit:Never mind this one, got it solved

When scrolling vertically on a page, it doesn't correctly scroll up:
    If I press ArrowUp once, it scrolls a bit up, when I press it again, nothing happens. Only after pressing down (no scrolling visible) I can press Up again, and then it scrolls.
    So if I have to scroll up a lot, I have to press up,down,up,down,up,etc.

With the Blue3wide Scrolling up works ok, with blackglass it doesn't.
    This was tested with MP 1.1.2, Blackglass for MP 1.1.2+the extra files as suggested here, so maybe it's because some inconsistencies between 1.1.2 and svn?

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: WebBrowser support in 1.1.2

When scrolling vertically on a page, it doesn't correctly scroll up:
    If I press ArrowUp once, it scrolls a bit up, when I press it again, nothing happens. Only after pressing down (no scrolling visible) I can press Up again, and then it scrolls.
    So if I have to scroll up a lot, I have to press up,down,up,down,up,etc.

Take the "browsetheweb.xml" form blue 3 Wide SKiN and the "browsethewebbook.xml" from Black Glas Google Page.
    Scroll up and down work (i Have test ist with MP 1.12), before the same Error.

Is it possible to use ACTION_SHOW_OSD for showing bookmarks? It's default key (also on my system) is "Y", but it doesn't respond to that key.
    When changing it back to ACTION_SHOW_INFO it does respond to F3. Or is this more a question for the browsetheweb forum?
    Edit:Never mind this one, got it solved

Yes that´s is for the Browse The Web Forum. But i Help you
    My Settings with the Microsoft RC6 Remote Control.
    For Bookmarks i use the "info" Key and for ID Return the OK or the Return Button on the MCE Remote.

Setting for this mapping in Browse the Web Plugin KOnfiguration see the Picture

Center PC

Attachments

• Einstellung.png
      Einstellung.png
      56.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom