WebEPG 0.2.0 (1 Viewer)

csberto

Portal Pro
November 6, 2004
Tilburg, the Netherlands
I downloaded WebEPG Beta-0.2.0 today.
I saw that the folder structure of the files in the Zip-archive is different from that of Beta-0.1.4.
As described in the pdf-file in the Zip-archive of Beta-0.1.4 I copied all the files from Beta-0.2.0 to the folder 'C:\Pogram Files\Team MediaPortal\ Mediaportal\ xmltv'.
When I grabbed the program-information for my TV-channels with 'WebEPG.exe', the 'tvguide.xml' file was created in 'C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ xmltv\xmltv' (so twice xmltv).
I set that directory as the path to 'tvguide.xml' in the setup of MediaPortal (Television, Pogram Guide). Then I started MediaPortal and tried to import the TV-guide. But then I got the message that 'tvguide.xml' could not be found.
Then I moved 'tvguide.xml' to 'C:\Pogram Files\Team MediaPortal\ Mediaportal\ xmltv' and set that path in the setup of MediaPortal. Now everything is ok.
What do I have to do to prevent that I have to move 'tvguide.xml' to another folder everytime I have grabbed new program-information with WebEPG.exe?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Csberto,

tvguide.xml needs to be in the same directory as the xmltv.dtd file. You can copy this over then it will work.

Cheers,

/James

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom