WebEPG Germany, tvtoday won't work (1 Viewer)

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
October 10, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Updated TV-Today grabber

Hi,

if anybody is interested: There is an updated version of the grabber here; added some more channels.

Alfred

Steriel

Portal Member
August 26, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hervorragend! Ich verzweifelte schon fast - schade, dass es manchmal so schwierig ist, den "richtigen" Thread zu finden. Jetzt scheint das EPG zu funktionieren, klasse! Nur 3sat und CNN scheinen nicht in der Channel-Liste zu sein.
Vielen Dank!

natomb

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Just want to make sure that this thread is not forgotten, because the "broken" tvtoday.xml file still exists, even in the 1.0 final release!

arneman

Portal Pro
February 20, 2007
Oldenburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
natomb: I can confirm this, MP 1.0 final installer deleted the modified version of tvtoday grabber (www_tvtoday_de.xml), I was happy that it can be downloaded here the forum :)

I added some new channels to www_tvtoday_de.xml AND www_tvinfo_de.xml and attached these files.
Installation: Just replace the original file in ".....\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\WebEPG\grabbers\DE

Attachments

• www_tvinfo_de.xml
    30.6 KB
  • www_tvtoday_de.xml
    30.6 KB

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
October 10, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Just want to make sure that this thread is not forgotten, because the "broken" tvtoday.xml file still exists, even in the 1.0 final release!

@natomb: I can confirm this, MP 1.0 final installer deleted the modified version of tvtoday grabber (www_tvtoday_de.xml), I was happy that it can be downloaded here the forum :)

I added some new channels to www_tvtoday_de.xml AND www_tvinfo_de.xml and attached these files.
Installation: Just replace the original file in ".....\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\WebEPG\grabbers\DE

Added in the latest SVN, look here: TVToday - Germany - channels added - added to SVN

Alfred

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom