1.27.0 Webepg not refreshing changes. See pics (1 Viewer)

riverboat2001

January 21, 2021
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
As you can see I've set BBC1 HD to get the resulting epg from RadioTimes

But what it actually is grabbing is BBC1 London, which i tried earlier on today

Where is the info for the "Grab Now!" info kept please.

Uninstalling the plugin does NOT clear out the results as when i re-enable the plugin the same info is still there.

Either way no programs are downloaded. But I keep trying!

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_142400.jpg
    IMG_20210124_142400.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210124_142519.jpg
    IMG_20210124_142519.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Without logs its hard to figure out exactly, but I suspect that you forgot to click save somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here to see if anyone else has had this experience. I think its a bit of an obscure case, but basically a few days ago the HD on which I save my TV recordings had a meltdown (physical drive problems). I...
    Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here...
    Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom