Portal Pro
October 28, 2007
Almere
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Guys,

Can anyone give me a push?
Everytime I try to do an import in WEBEPG I get an error

An error occured while trying to import channels.
Th follwing information is in the logfile:

2009-03-30 20:45:03.078125 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Button: Import
2009-03-30 20:45:03.078125 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Importing from TV Server Database
2009-03-30 20:45:03.093750 [ERROR][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Import failed - Method not found: 'System.Collections.IList TvDatabase.Channel.ListAll()'.

I have really no idea and searching gave me nothing!

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
October 28, 2007
Almere
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Allready did that..........But that didn't help. exactly the same message :(
Are there any other ideas? And what is the meaning of this error in the log as I showed.

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
October 28, 2007
Almere
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've tried some more. Did a clean MP install on windows XP-pro-SP3. Including the SQL database and a rescan of the channels.
Again the same error :-(
I allso noticed that I don't have the xmltv.dtd in my directories before and allso after the re install.
The EPG does work when I use another appplication to gather the data from the internet, just the WEB epg doesn't work.
Anyone an idead?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For the dtd file are you looking here XP = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv.

Might be worthwhile updating to the latest svn, this will definitely put the correct file in place.

Install mediaportal first, tvserver + plugin second.

atlaz

Portal Member
    January 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have the exact same problem. Using win7 and a clean install of the newest stable mediaportal. Tried the fixed webepg-conf, no help. What to do?

atlaz

Portal Member
    January 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Not an issue for me anymore. My harddrive broke a day after win7 install, so i just got a new drive and installed XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom