Webinterface plugin (2 Viewers)

pierremenard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2006
    Verona (Italy)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Let me know how it goes. MPW is broken in the latest MP version without these fixes, but my MP computer is still down so I'm relying on everyone out there to test this. If it works, I may release an interim version of MPW with this fix in it.

Sam

Thank you!

log now says

2007-01-07 18.24.44.390625 [Info.][MPMain]: Load plugins from :C:\Programmi\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process\ECP2Plugin.dll
    2007-01-07 18.24.46.406250 [Info.][MPMain]: Load plugins from :C:\Programmi\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process\ProcessPlugins.dll
    --
    2007-01-07 18.25.02.187500 [Info.][MPMain]: ECP2: Remoting initialised.

So it seems the plugin is ok.

Now topbar in mpw is visble (no more mediaportal is not running messages). But commands from mpw are not esecuted, I mean play stop pause and arrow keys.

Anyhow, I was looking for a solution for remote recordings and this point satisfy me. If you need a tester, feel free!

Bye

F.

milhouse

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    Raleigh, NC U.S.
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Web Remote

Having some trouble here, and not sure what the trouble is.

The web interface seems to work (guide, create scheduled recording, etc), but the web remote page doesn't show the screenshot, nor does it show the remote control image. It has the links, but not the remote control picture (like at http://www.mp-webinterface.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_otf_gallery&album=/Screenshots/&picture=Webremote.jpg&fullsize=0. Just the text links.

And the text links don't seem to do anything (or the topbar, even though it shows the current show information).

I've got to be close, I think...

This is version 0.3.2 of the web interface, running on 0.2.2 of MP.

Thanks for any pointers.

milhouse

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    Raleigh, NC U.S.
    Home Country
    More info...

OK, I installed the latest and greatest version and got the nice remote pic.

As far as the snapshot goes, there was a little tiny black bar. When I clicked on it I got this error (which I assume is the error when trying to generate the snapshot:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soap:confused:erver] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. at System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap, IntPtr hpalette) at System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap) at Snapshot.ScreenCapture.CaptureWindow(IntPtr handle) in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\MPExtControlWS\snapshot.asmx:line 184 at Snapshot.ScreenCapture.CaptureScreen() in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\MPExtControlWS\snapshot.asmx:line 151 at Snapshot.Snapshot.getImage() in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\MPExtControlWS\snapshot.asmx:line 50 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\functions\webservice.php:43 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\functi in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\functions\webservice.php on line 43

So the two issues I still have:
    1) Generating the screen capture (error above)
    2) Getting the buttons (remote and topbar) to actually control MP

Thanks-
    Milhouse

milhouse

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    Raleigh, NC U.S.
    Home Country
    Found my answer...

Found my answer in another thread, so thought I'd cross-post here in case it helps someone else.

Maschine's post here has the answer: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=54778&postcount=9

Essentially, open up C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\MPExtControlWS\snapshot.asmx in a text editor, and change line 73 from this:
    winHandle = GetWindow( "Media Portal" )

to this:
    winHandle = GetWindow( "MediaPortal" )

MikaXS

September 20, 2007
    Guide + Details

Since my friend (this is his Account) wanted the webinterface to work on his playstation 3
    we changed the code of it a bit, discovering the error in the guide + details mentioned a few sites before...

It happens that certain TV-Show-Names contain chars that kill the layout of the guide...

However, here's a quick and i suppose dirty fix:

sql.php
    Code:
    function sqlquery($sql, $type="multi")
    // A general SQL-Query returning multiple rows.
    {

[...]

// Check if there is something returned, if not, set to 0.
    if ($result > 0)
        //return $result;
        //Skip:FIX for false Names
        return CheckForFalseNames($result);
        //=>Skip:FIX for false Names  
    else		
        return 0;		
    }

[...]

function genreSearch ($idGenre)
    	// Search the epg-data by genre.
    	// Returns multiple arrays.
    	{
    	return sqlquery("SELECT * FROM TblPrograms WHERE idGenre = ".$idGenre." AND iStartTime >= ".date("Ymdhis")." ORDER BY iStartTime,idChannel","multi");
    	}

//Skip:FIX for false Names	
    function CheckForFalseNames ($temp)
    {
     $filter = array("","\"");
     for($count = 0; $count < count($temp); $count++)
              {
              if($temp[$count]!="")
                $temp[$count] = str_replace($filter," ",$temp[$count]);
              }
      return $temp;
    }
    //=>Skip:FIX for false Names
    ?>

that's it :D

Skip

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    If you want a web interface for the new TV server, search for the self contained web interface created by Big Kev.
    It works well and has a lot of great features.

Sam and Maschine, thanks for all your efforts on the original plug in and we all look forward to seeing you back in the dev seat some time soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom