[Help Me!] WebMediaPortal 0.5.1 problem (1 Viewer)

hase23

Portal Pro
May 24, 2009
Espenau
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello

have also since the update to 0.5.1 the problem with occasional failures of the system.

When I select on the Ipad or the Firefox application me and a TV program does it work. Eventually, the connection is lost, I can see it starting up the server automatically.
This occurs, but not always. Even when recording this happens from time to time.

The problem should be yesterday occurred between 22 clock und 3 clock.
Since I have just seen on the server that he was again restarted.

What I saw in the event display is indicative of this befor the system Restarts:

IIS Express

The engine could FailedRequestTracing the "\ \ \ C: \ Windows \ system32 \ config \ systemprofile \ Documents \ IISExpress \ Trace logfiles \ WebMediaPortal \" not create. No logs will be generated until this error is resolved. The problem occurred at least 14 times in the last 5 minutes. The data is the error code.

greeting

Sascha

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, the other topic was supposed to be about the service, not WebMediaPortal.

In any case, I'm not really sure what the problem is. When does it crash? When you're using it for a bit? Or when you restart the server? Also, could you please post the full information in the event viewer (don't translate them if they're in German)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom