1.26.0 WebMediaPortal stream to iPadOS (1 Viewer)

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Webmediaportal on iPadOS does most things, except stream. The video screen opens but hangs. I tried starting a stream on TVServer and could display it with VLC using rtsp://server... so the compatibility is there. Better, if I put the same URL (rtsp://..) into Safari on the iPad, it asks if VLC should open it, and the video displays OK. So WebMediaPortal is very close to working if only it could be persuaded to do the rtsp bit.

Is there any chance of this happening?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Is there any chance of this happening?
    Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but working for TV have not found. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
    Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
    Hi! I installed MPExtended 0.6.0-beta and WebMediaPortal 0.6.0-beta and everything works almost perfect. But i have problem when i...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    This Plugin is made to overtake the lack of direct show video settings in Tvserver for hauppauge PVR card (tested with Colossus 2 and Pvr HD2 usb, but it could work with any pvr card)For each timeshift starting it setups : VideoProcAmp_Brightness VideoProcAmp_Contrast VideoProcAmp_Hue VideoProcAmp_Saturation VideoProcAmp_Sharpness...
    This Plugin is made to overtake the lack of direct show video settings in Tvserver for hauppauge PVR card (tested with Colossus 2...
    This Plugin is made to overtake the lack of direct show video settings in Tvserver for hauppauge PVR card (tested with Colossus 2...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom