WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the tip _Layout.cshtml, I tried it but same issue for the css backgrounds under IE.
Add this in the body element in the style.css file:
Code:
background-attachment: fixed !important;

Last edited:

umdanwait

Portal Member
July 30, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks for the tip _Layout.cshtml, I tried it but same issue for the css backgrounds under IE.
Add this in the body element in the style.css file:
Code:
background-attachment: fixed !important;

Not working for me

I found next css fixes ands theses worked

Code:
body {

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorStr='#ffffff', EndColorStr='#ABC9D8'); /* IE8-9 */

}

#head {

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorStr='#000000', EndColorStr='#7db9e8'); /* IE8-9 */

}

Last edited:

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Btw i would much prefer another name... ;) BetterWebMP sounds like WebMP is bad in itself. While the default skin is very basic, WebMP is a great product and I don't like referring to a skin as it would be a superior product. I'm really bad with names, I'm sure someone can come up with a great one though... ;)

Your call of course (and maybe I'm a bit "over-protective" ;)), just wanted to share my thoughts.

The skin itself is looking gorgeous, great work!!!

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Btw i would much prefer another name... ;) BetterWebMP sounds like WebMP is bad in itself. While the default skin is very basic, WebMP is a great product and I don't like referring to a skin as it would be a superior product. I'm really bad with names, I'm sure someone can come up with a great one though... ;)

Your call of course (and maybe I'm a bit "over-protective" ;)), just wanted to share my thoughts.

The skin itself is looking gorgeous, great work!!!
    I totally agree in that :) I also had this in mind, but... yeah, I had to come up with something. And that's why the first sentence in the TS is where I ask for a nice name.

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New version in TS. Don't have time to make screenshots now (maybe someone else? :)).

@mpsam: Sorry, still the same look for the covers.

This is mostly a bugfix release with a few enhancements and responsive design. It look good on lower screen resolutions also. It does even look okay on mobile phones, though the buttons are a little bit small. And the overal look is much better I think, new logo and I changed the menu colors.

Don't use < IE9, it's a stupid browser and I don't really care how it looks over there.

And it's important you guys do a hard refresh (CTRL + F5), or you might see some old styling.

Last edited:

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Awesome, thx...

Regarding the layout for mobiles:
    • Instead of "Open", maybe "Menu" would be a better button text?
    • Like you said, the buttons are a bit tiny on mobile phones
    • The layout became "unresponsive" on my phone, had to close the browser. I am using a very experimental 4.2 build though, so might just be my phone acting up.

Some name suggestions (like I said, not very good with names ;)):
    • Dragy-Web / WebDragy / Dragy-WebMP
    • BlueWeb
    • Deep Blue

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have found an issue within your skin:
    For me live-tv is not possible. when choosing a channel name out of the epg I get an "page does not exist" error.
    With the default skin it works fine.

Another question:
    Is the implementation of additional music views a skinners job, or has it to be implemented in Oxan's sources?

Thx for spending your time for the community

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom