WebMP Skin: Bootstrap v5.1 (9 aug. 2013) (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But if you need it right now, working 90%, tell me, I'll post it. :)

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Ajs,
    first of all. I have to tell YOU and azzuro thank you that you make my hope to reality!

When I wrote my message I didn't think that the last versions of MP Exendendet and WebMP has no changes in the page logic. Now I am very happy that we can use the Skin ub the near future.

It s seams my hopenes will come true, the most work was not in vain from the WebMP Skins ! and the changes was not so big.

I have to admit that I didn't understand technically why I didn't let you install "WebMP". On my Media Center the installation from MP Exendendet and WebMP run without problems.When you have switch on ISS and you install the Windows 7 ISS Version (I think WebMP do not recognize that is ISS install on Windows10 so you have to install the old Version)

Because I am not a developer I will probably only be able to help you with testing.

I think here we have luck. Fortunaly I have this and next week Holyday and I hope I will found a little bit time to test WebMP.

When you think it make sens to test WebMP it will be nice when you will published the new version :). I hope I can download promptly.I hope that I can test it late in the weekend...

cu,

Entdecker

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    (I think WebMP do not recognize that is ISS install on Windows10 so you have to install the old Version)
    I had no problems with the installation, everything was installed and working, though I use Server 2016. But I didn’t really like the skin, so I had to find one that works, but it wasn’t there. So I redo it so that it works. Well, I do not have enough data, so I add those that are not enough. I hope I have the patience to bring this to its logical conclusion. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom