WebSkin Contest (Public Voting) (1 Viewer)

Which of the WebMP Skins do you like the most?

• Simplicity

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Janu

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • MediaCabinet

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • BootStrap

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • BlueShift

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • jQui (Not particiapting in contest)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • None (I use default which is not part of the contest)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Official judging has begun for the WebSkin contest, but we would like to hear what you have to say. These votes and the results will not play an official role in the judging, while they are taking their time going over each skin, let us know in the poll above and the comments below how you feel!

Zeze21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 12, 2010
    BY
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It would be really cool if you would place the screenshots representing the candidates in here... otherwise this is somewhat pointless!

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Judging a skin takes more than just looking at screenshots, you have to try it. But yeah a single shot might be good to remind users which is which.

Last edited:

K405

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I judge skins totally based on their looks same as how I judge women. And Simplicity for me is the best looking one. But that's just my taste. ;)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    The contest will be ending soon. There is still time to let us know what you think!!!!

MrEMan

Portal Member
    February 3, 2007
    Home Country
    I just noticed you need to be loged in to download and vote. I'm sure there are users out the that are not members of the forum and don't plan on joining who are not able to sample our skins. I guess that is for protection against nasties but it does mean potential users of the skins miss out.

Regards

gekas

Portal Member
    January 20, 2008
    I just noticed you need to be loged in to download and vote. I'm sure there are users out the that are not members of the forum and don't plan on joining who are not able to sample our skins. I guess that is for protection against nasties but it does mean potential users of the skins miss out.
    Since one has to be logged in to download the skin files, everyone who uses a skin should also be able to vote, right?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    You are both correct. MrEMan, we do need ot be logged in, but like Gekas said... if u need to vote, you are probably logged in. But the most important thing is that this is just the public speaking their mind. This is not official judging. =)

MrEMan

Portal Member
    February 3, 2007
    Home Country
    I wasn't actually worried about the poll I just happened to notice that you need to be a member of the forum to download which is a bit limiting for anyone who doesn't feel like joining just to download.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom