What have happened to 4TR? (1 Viewer)

Cazz

Portal Pro
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
When I open the consoler it say it have some importent messanger and if I like to read.
I did say yes and they homepage is down??

Are they going to move or what have happen??

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    4TR is now Argus TV ;) It's gone open source, but don't really know the reasons...
    4TR was spitted in http://www.opsis.tv/ and http://www.argus-tv.com/ as far as I understood the whole stuff... they didn't make it clear, but i think there were some problems between the developers. If somebody know more let me know ;) I don't use 4TR myself, but I'm somehow interested in the story :p

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No one but dot-i and Stef know what went wrong between them, just glad dot-i has chosen to go open source in the future.

Legal reasons required this disposal of the name ForTheRecord\4TheRecord, to make the split complete, and that is all I know.

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, I maybe do that.

I´m just so happy that 4TR have not cancel, it is the best recording program I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom