What output for music (1 Viewer)

jsimmons

Portal Pro
December 6, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If I have my videos sending soiund via HDMI, will my "Music" also play through the HDMI, or do I have to hook up via my sp/dif for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not encountering any problems with over-the-air tv. Netflix video is not affected, just audio. Music plays fine when played outside of MP through Windows Media Player. Netflix plays fine when played outside of...
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not...
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not...
Replies
Views
Sometimes the program does not switch and I get the message "AllCardsBusy". It really seems that the timeshift is not terminated. Sometimes when I switch, I see the previous channel for a few seconds and then it switches. I have not been able to figure out why this is happening.
Sometimes the program does not switch and I get the message "AllCardsBusy". It really seems that the timeshift is not terminated...
Since a few MP releases I have the problem that when I'm watching TV and want to listen music, it is causing an error. The first...
Replies
Views
have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
Replies
Views
Netexplorer.... Tried something like that once upon a time and it was just too complicated/complex/convoluted of a solution. A lot like using a sledgehammer to swat a fly. besides selecting a program on the tablet with EPG wouldn't change the main screen it would display the show on the tablet. I wrote an application to display the...
Netexplorer.... Tried something like that once upon a time and it was just too complicated/complex/convoluted of a solution. A lot...
My Media PC is currently connected via hdmi -> denon receiver -> samsung 60 inch tv. I'm looking at adding a 24 inch touch screen...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom