What's your Top 3 requests ??? | Page 17

Discussion in 'Improvement Suggestions' started by Anonymous, September 26, 2004.

1. unknow21

unknow21 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1)MyTv: IPTV support (vlc support?)
    3) Speed/responsiveness.
    3)vlc support

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ASiDiE
    • Premium Supporter

ASiDiE Retired Team Member

Computer Tek/Tester for MP
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    What do you guys think about starting a new Thread about Feature requests? The reason why I say this is becuase this thread is really OLD. The posts even on the last page go all the way back to AUG of 05. After looking at a couple of pages, a lot of new stuff has been added to MP and most of the old posts don't even apply anymore. I think another thread is in order.

EDIT: I just went through this whole thread and I am totally amazed at how many of your requests were added to MP in the last year!. I am thinking around 85 to 90% of all requests here have been added! Keep up the good work guys.

I have taken the time to write down all the new post within the last couple of days and moved all your requests into a list.

Please post any new RC3 and 0.2 final request over HERE.

4. llecaroz

llecaroz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    -IPTV through VLC implementation with exactly the same look & feel of the TV plugin ! (see my other post here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=14175 )
    -Multi user account support as Media portal can only works as administrator/ extended user accounts on XP & not on a limited user account who does not have rights to write in Media portal dir (xml setup). Allowing also each users account to specifiy their proper musing, video, picture dirs & inherit from the admin/central settings not to modify them !

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!