[Question] Where are the latest sources of mpextended? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

also asking if we can have latest source for mptvscheduler.
also asking if we can have latest source for mptvscheduler.
Hi! Where latest source code for MPExtended? I found MPExtended Beta 11 - MPExtended.Installers.Service-beta11.msi in thread -...
Replies
Views
Bad news :(
Bad news :(
My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
Replies
Views
I just can't believe it worked instantaneously... If only I posted my issue early this week! thanks a lot!
I just can't believe it worked instantaneously... If only I posted my issue early this week! thanks a lot!
Hi, I posted this thread on Kodi forum as well, in case my issue is Kodi related... I first tried nextPVR, was unstable to me...
Replies
Views
Any idea how to get Australia Live TV subtitle to work? It is teletext subtitle I have no problem with PC client but didn't work on Android Google Chromecast TV.
Any idea how to get Australia Live TV subtitle to work? It is teletext subtitle I have no problem with PC client but didn't work on...
Hi, This is an Android client for MediaPortal. The interface is the MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta10. If you use MP2 please...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom