Where are VPID, APID etc (1 Viewer)

dale_para_bajo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
    Where in the MP database are the VPID and APID store?

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    They aren't stored in the db at all but rather discovered while tuning

dale_para_bajo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
    Thanks. I was trying to still the list of SID vs VPID.
    So I use instead a CW800 using Channel Master.
    In any case keep the good work. I am a proud MP user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
    Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
    I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    You´ll get a PM now ;)
    You´ll get a PM now ;)
    Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to watch IPTV with MediaPortal from my IPTV provider. And can use xtream codes without...
    Replies
    Views
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
    Replies
    Views
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
    So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom