Where is.... (1 Viewer)

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, that's a worry - he hasn't been seen since June 20, when he sold his HTPC!

Maybe he got married and had to sell all his toys to please his wife.... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
    Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
    Replies
    Views
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Resume playback from DE
    Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto Login do what it says on the tin. The only way to make it work is to manually log in each time. Any hints as to what I'm missing with the login system?
    Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto...
    So "Resume playback from" only works when MediaPortal 2 has NOT been turned off, meaning if I shut MediaPortal 2 down, restart it...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom