Where is.... (1 Viewer)

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, that's a worry - he hasn't been seen since June 20, when he sold his HTPC!

Maybe he got married and had to sell all his toys to please his wife.... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Video replay speed DE
    I've no idea if it's possible to borrow code from VLC but it has a Playback Speed feature - you can play at (eg) 110% of normal speed or 90% and I think this would be really useful in MediaPortal.
    I've no idea if it's possible to borrow code from VLC but it has a Playback Speed feature - you can play at (eg) 110% of normal...
    MediaPortal with the WMC skin is a fine replacement for MS WMC except that we do miss not being able to play videos speeded up (not...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimian, Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I had looked for some kind of hardware solution (unsuccessfully) and your suggestion looks promising. However since posting the questionI have realised that MP itself provides a solution! Powerscheduler in Expert Settings mode provides an override function to put Windows into...
    Hi CyberSimian, Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I had looked for some kind of hardware solution (unsuccessfully) and your...
    I think this is a variation on other questions about audio output and setup. I specifically want to have my MP sound output over...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the...
    Obviously you have no kids, otherwise you would not make such comments. Then it’s even more sad the skins do not use the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Sourcode tagger DE
    Which programming language is use for the tagger? I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music... Best regards, Willem Flutsch
    Which programming language is use for the tagger? I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music... Best regards...
    Which programming language is use for the tagger? I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music... Best regards...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom