who would like to see a search function in Moving Pictures? (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello all...

first sorry about English.
I use Moving Pictures along time and for my sadness the developers of this brilliant plug-in never include a search function.
I know there are some ways to search movies like remote control filter with number keys or press shift key while typing the name of the film but I´d like to see old fashion search box like the MyFilms plug-in. (See the snapshots below)

There is a chance to create a search box function on Moving Pictures?

who would like to see a search function in Moving Pictures? I bet innumerable of users want this.
If i can create a poll with this question, innumerable users vote for a yes! If you want too see this function reply this post with a YES!

Developers, please think about... :)

Attachments

• Search_function.jpg
    Search_function.jpg
    103.3 KB
  • Search_box.jpg
    Search_box.jpg
    151.1 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No poll function is needed, because that is already taken care of by the amount of people who sign up for Google Code and 'starred' the following issue: Issue 410 - moving-pictures - Add search function (new interface for remote filtering) - Project Hosting on Google Code

So far only 15 people did so, so the issue is scheduled for MovingPictures v2.0 because other issues have a higher popularity and not enough people are currently interested. Forum is nice, but the Google Code is the actual place that the development occurs.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi again!

I dont give up for the search option on MP
    Serious, how difficult is make a search option?

I´ve more than 600 movies.

Attachments

• SearchMenu.jpg
      SearchMenu.jpg
      20.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom